- ROMANS 3:10-12. "As it is written, There is none righteous, no not one: There is
none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone
out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good,
no, not one."
Who has sinned?
- ROMANS 3:23. "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
The eternal cost of your sin.
- ROMANS 6:23a. "For the wages of sin is death;"
- ROMANS 1:18a. "For the wrath of
God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men,"
Nothing you do can save you.
- ROMANS 3:20a. "Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified
in his sight;"
- ROMANS 3:27. "Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law?
of works? Nay: but by the law of faith."
God's love has made a way!
- ROMANS 5:8-9. "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet
sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we
shall be saved from wrath through him."
You must place your "complete" faith in Jesus Christ!
- ROMANS 3:22. "Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto
all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference."
- ROMANS 10:9. "That
if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart
that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
- ROMANS 3:28. "Therefore
we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law."
If you really believe that Jesus Christ alone can save you ...
- ROMANS 4:21. "And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able
also to perform."
... then pray and ask him.
- ROMANS 10:13. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
ROMANS 1O:11 "For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."